There are countless benefits to using Custom Fields with your. Not only might you need to know specific pieces of information on your supporters, but having good data is critical to long-term fundraising success. Fortunately, we’ve made it easy to collect additional information from your donors, attendees, members, and more — fully-integrated with our world-class payment form.
🆒 Title & Description - Each custom field can contain a title and description. Descriptions support links and basic text formatting options.
⚠️ Required / optional fields - Want to make your fields required? No problem, we can handle that.
🤓 Custom ordering - Order your custom fields in any way you'd like.
✉️Email receipts - Custom field responses will appear in email receipts to supporters and notifications you receive.
👨💻 Transaction panel - View custom field responses in the side panel in the Transactions tab of your Dashboard.
⚡️Zapier - If you're using Zapier, the custom fields in a transaction are automatically sent over as part of the payload so you can trigger actions in 1,000+ third-party sites & apps (based on the data you receive).
1. ✏️ Text - A simple text field for collecting short answers:
2. 📝 Text box - A large text box for collecting long answers:
3. 👇 Dropdown - A dropdown selection with the ability to add custom dropdown values to select from:
4. ✅ Checkbox - A simple checkbox:
5. 📻 Radio - Radio buttons for selecting a single option from a group:
6. 🔢 Number - A text field that validates the supporter entered a valid integer:
Here are a few examples of how you can use custom fields to increase information gathering on your donation forms, fundraising campaigns, ticketed events, and more:
Subscribe supporters to your email marketing
Offer T-shirt size selection
Collect questions and comments
Offer dinner options (Chicken, Steak, or Vegetarian)